From AMule Project FAQ
Revision as of 17:52, 6 January 2009 by Mstar
When translating aMule's Wiki, please follow these rules:
- Always make sure your edit is compliant with the policy.
- Use the appropriate page name for each translation.
- Translate the original document as accurate as possible. Do not add your own information, sum up, or delete information. If you wish to do so, discuss the page (using the "Discuss this page" link of the original document).
- Try to keep the links of the original document whenever it's possible. If the linked file has a translation available in the same language you are translating a document to, link to that translation instead of the original one.
- Use Wiki tags whenever possible.
- Don't link on redirecting pages. Link at the target of the redirect.
- Make sure to translate really the article, and not the redirecting page to it.
- If the translation has a link on the mainpage, search on IRC for someone that can add this.
- Use the Version Tag to mention who has done the page, or whom you thank for something.