From AMule Project FAQ
Version 2.0.2 - The " [Your Ad Here] " version.
- Ported the eMule Chicane web template to aMule.
- Fixed #421: 'In Windows XP it lets to choose Konqueror, Galeon and other Unix based browsers.'
- Fixed #406 and #380: 'some clients get an unexpected very high priority'
- Fixed a hang-on-exit-using-100%-cpu bug
- Fixed a crash when enabling UDP after startup
- Added Version Check (you can disable it on preferences).
- Added "source comes from" (on the "Time remaining" column)
- Now you can compile aMule without gettext, using --disable-nls. Additionally, aMule no longer stops configure if there is no gettext installed.
- Fixed aMule shutting down if a source seeds file is 0-size.
- Fixed HTTP download code not returning proper error code (causing crashes).
- Fixed OS_Info packet only being sent to downlaoding clients.
- Fixed Solaris mount info file name.
- Fixed includes on daemon for Solaris.
- Fixed mldonkey detection. Did anyone notice mldonkey bans aMule?
- Fixed SetAllTimeTransfered parameter size (thanks eylzo)
- Fixed #430: "Sources order by priority/status"
- Fixed #442: "Sort by 'Time Remaining' puts files which are not transferring first"
- Fixed #453: "Add option to export links with AICH hashes"
- Fixed #458: "Wrong gauge size on shared files control "
- Ports display fix.
- A4AF swap to this fix.
Special Thanks To:
- Bug reporters:
- All the usual people.
- You don't know who they are? Just check previous changelogs :P