Possible rate values are:
- Not rated: This is not considered a rate since it is the default value and simply means you have not rated the file
- Invalid / Corrupt / Fake: Rate it this way when the file is corrupt or a fake
- Poor: The file is valid but its quality is poor
- Good: The file is valid and its quality is good
- Fair: The file is valid and its quality is better than good
- Excellent: The file is valid and its quality is excellent
Rates can come with a comment.
On aMule, you can see a file's rates by right-clicking the file and selecting "Show all comments".
To submit a new rate or change your rate, go to the "Shared Files" tab, right-click the file and select "Change this file's comment...".