AMule SVN the latest developmental source code of aMule. You can get it as tar archive which is automatically updated from the developers' Subversion repository every night and can be downloaded from amule.sourceforge.net. Or you can check it out from the mirror repository at Google Code.
There is also an unofficial Git repository mirroring the tarballs at repo.or.cz which allows you tracking of the changes easily. To get a Git working copy from it, run git clone git://repo.or.cz/amule.git
- Note: There are no guarantees that aMule SVN will compile and/or work properly. aMule SVN is a work-in-progress for users who want to keep up with the latest bleeding-edge developments. Use at your own risk!
Since 7th May 2007 a debian-dir is included in the tarball, so you can easiely create packages. Read this for details.
- Gentoo users can grab the amule-svn ebuild by consulting HowTo Compile In Gentoo.
- ArchLinux users can grab an unofficial amule-svn PKGBUILD and binary by following this link (No official support)
- Mandriva see here
- Debian users can add this unofficial repository to their source.repo file: See here for details.
- OpenSuse see here
- Mac OS X users can find SVN builds by following the instructions in in this thread on the forum.
- Windows see here