From AMule Project FAQ
Version 2.0.3 - The "Hell 2.0.3: Now with improved daemons!" version.
- Enabled amuleweb to work from within the Mac application bundle
- Fixed Online Signature not actually being enabled when user sets the preference.
- Fixed #471 "compile error". Should compile on GCC4 again.
- Fixed Solaris compilation error on XParseGeometry.
- Fixed wrong MD5 hash calculation on 64 bits arch. This fixes storing the wrong EC/webserver password on config file.
- Fixed unneeded GTK libs usage on aMule remote GUI.
- Added a warning on gd-lib not found (progressbar not shown on amuleweb).
- New daemon socket code, event based. Improved reliability and speed problems fixed.
- Fixed #417 "Upload priority is changed for completed files."
- Added new display filter "Active"
- Display of QR and aMule OS info in "Clients Details" dialog
- Fixed warning on EC disabled for aMule daemon.
Special Thanks To:
- All the usual people.
- You don't know who they are? Just check previous changelogs (just not the previous one, ok?) :P