From AMule Project FAQ
Revision as of 23:08, 18 August 2006 by EagleF
When translating aMule's Wiki, please follow these rules:
- Always make sure your edit is compliant with the policy.
- Use the appropriate page name for each translation.
- Translate the original document as accurate as possible. Do not add your own information, sum up, or delete information. If you wish to do so, discuss the page (using the "Discuss this page" link of the original document).
- Try to keep the links of the original document whenever it's possible. If the linked file has a translation available in the same language you are translating a document to, link to that translation instead of the original one.
- Use Wiki tags whenever possible.