From AMule Project FAQ
Revision as of 11:28, 12 November 2004 by Jacobo221
When translating aMule's Wiki, follow this rules:
- Always make sure your edit is compliant with the policy.
- Use the appropiate page name for each translation.
- Translate as accurate as possible to the original document. Do not add your own information, sum up, or delete. If you wish to do so, first ask in the talk page of the original document.
- Try to keep the links of the original document whenever it's possible. If the linked file has a translation available in the same language you are translating a document to, link to that translation instead of the original one.
- Use, whenever possible, Wiki tags.