From AMule Project FAQ
Revision as of 16:48, 28 December 2008 by GonoszTopi
Version 2.2.3 - The "Late Christmas present" version.
- Fixes to compile with Sun Studio 12.
- Fix for linking with a static bfd library.
- Fixed improper handling of EC connection failures.
- Fix for shells not properly handling empty lists.
- POSIX fixes in shell code.
- Made not finding GeoIP non-fatal.
- Check if --enable-geoip-static can be fulfilled.
- Fixed loading of zipped ipfilter files. Thanks to CtrlAltDel for the investigation of the problem.
- Fixed alc progress bar for files >4GB.
- Fixed #1056: amulegui: incorrect results when searching with min size >= 4GB
- Disable automatic sorting of dowload list while there is a pop-up menu or file detail dialog displayed.
- MinGW compilation fix.
- Fixed GTK crash on closing search tabs. Thanks to btkaos.
- Support multiple selections on CSearchListCtrl::OnMarkAsKnown().
- Fix alc and alcc to work with files bigger than 4GB
- Fix crash when last category was removed with a completed file in it
- Fix wrong ordering/placing of clients in the download window
- Fix available fileparts display for large files
- Don't open server UDP socked if ED2K is disabled
- Reordered preferences, disabled ED2K/UPnP prefs if ED2K/UPnP is disabled
- MSVC: solution for MSVC 2008 Express edition, project for ed2k and fileview
- Fix wrong file download rates in transfer window
- Windows: fix broken core timer, use precise tickcount and so fix download limit
- Add checks to cas to prevent segfaults
- Fix wxCas save file dialog for file types
- Fix a buffer overflow error in cas
Special Thanks to:
- btkaos and CtrlAltDel for their invaluable help in tracking off bugs.